Play JadedAid Online Today! via Zoom, Apple TV, or Fire TV
4 Ways to Play JadedAid Today
JadedAid is the new adult party card game for humanitarians inspired by Cards Against Humanity and too much indigenous alcohol. Laugh at the challenges of development with hilarious cards crowdsourced from actual aid workers just like you, and learn what is USAID’s secret pleasure!
Now we have four ways you can play JadedAid online today! No need to download our free cards and print them out on the company printer. Enjoy the fun of JadedAid in just a few moments online in person, on Zoom, Apple TV or Fire TV.
Play JadedAid Online in Person
We partnered with Cardbox Games to bring you an online version of JadedAid that you can play right now:
Those links will take you to the Cardbox website where you can start playing JadedAid in just a few steps.
- Choose the JadedAid game.
- Login to your Amazon account to pay for the game.
- After payment, the game will start in your web browser and show a room code.
- Each player will go to cardbox.tv on their phone or tablet and enter the room code.
- Now play JadedAid just like you play Cards Against Humanity.
It’s that easy to start laughing the pain and pleasure of the Development Industrial Complex!
Play JadedAid on Zoom
Thanks to the pandemic, we are all living in our own Zoom worlds. Now you can make your virtual happy hours way more fun with your own JadedAid Zoom Game. Here is how:
- Grab the JadedAid online game from Cardbox games
- Once the game launches in your browser, share your screen
- Make sure each player enters their cardbox.tv room code on their phone or tablet
- Enjoy hilarity as you learn about your friends parenting failures!
You can play JadedAid online using Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, or any other video conference technology that allows you to share screens with participants.
Play JadedAid on Apple TV
You can download the Cardbox Games Apple TV app to setup your television as a huge JadedAid game in your home. After the Cardbox app is live, navigate to the JadedAid game. Once you pay for the game, the TV will show you a room code and each player will go to cardbox.tv on their phone or tablet and enter the room code. Then you can play JadedAid using your Apple TV as the game board.
Play JadedAid on Fire TV
You can play JadedAid the same way on Fire TV. First, download the Cardbox Games Fire TV app to setup your television as a huge JadedAid card game online. After the Cardbox app is live, navigate to the 600-card JadedAid card game.
Once you pay for the game, the TV will show you a room code and each player will go to cardbox.tv on their phone or tablet and enter the room code. Then you can play JadedAid using your Fire TV as the game board.